What was it like to win the boxing World Heavyweight Championship?
Find out on today’s episode, in which Curt interviews “Merciless” Ray Mercer — U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist, U.S. All Army Champ, and former Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- Did Ray prefer winning the Olympic Gold Medal or the heavyweight belt?
- Why did Lennox Lewis tell Ray that he (Ray) actually won their epic fight?
- Who is the hardest puncher he ever faced?
- What are the best ways to deal with bullying?
- Why is fear a boxer’s best friend?
- How and why did Ray pick up boxing in his mid-20s?
- What does freedom mean to Ray?
- All this and more on today’s episode, which you can listen to above or below:
Also listen on: